Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Billboard Music Awards Recap

Although I personally don't know how relevant the Billboard Music Awards is these days compared to their musical counterparts, but i give mad props to them for hosting it in Vegas. See you in June!! But the stars [[mostly B list from what i gather-- what up Audrina Patridge?]] dawned the red carpet in what I must say is the most eclectic range of fashions.

All images via HERE.


Mad props to Selena Gomez in this little left to the imagination number from Atelier Versace. Granted it certainly fits her semi-conservative taste, I was happily surprised in her choice of high slits, cut outs and neon. Have I mentioned how much i adore neon's? Especially against such a clean silhouette.


Oh hey girl hey, I was always a fan of Hayden Panettiere- for whatever reason. I guess it's that whole old-fashioned back home feeling i get from her. Back to fashion.... I love the delicate ruffles framing her neck in this black gown from Halston Heritage. 


Who would have guessed J Lo would wear something with a deep V or strategically placed metallic embellishment? Not this girl. I kid. This uber chic number from Zuhair Murad perfectly frames this wonderfully curvaceous frame. I love the warming effect of the golds against her olive skin. 


Which brings me to Jennifer Morrison{{Don't really know who she is but i gather shes important.}}This blonde beauty really showed out in this barely there gown (?) from Kristian Aadverik. I think there's a fine line between lingerie and daintily draped fabric, but you know the saying - "What happens in Vegas..."


Which brings me to my final pick, Kelly Rowland. Someone was eager to bring back fashions reminiscent of her Destiny's Child days. I don't know whether to love or hate this metallic hot mess gown from Rami Al Ali, but I must say it hugs her body beautifully. A bit on the bright side but hey, I'm not THAT mad at it.

What were your favorites on the "Blue" carpet???

No comments:

Post a Comment