Friday, January 18, 2013

Neon Crush

So this winter has me in a real slump, not just because it's actually freezing in New York but because the weatherman has really been playing with my emotions. In this week alone it hit mid 50's and the next day it was supposedly going to snow. Needless to say my wintery wonderland dreams did not come true, and I of course had no snow day [[as I am too old for that now]] Oh, adulthood. So I digress.

Luckily fellow bloggers are all consistent with merging some bright NEON'S into their everyday wardrobes.And I'm loving every bit of it! [[Don't you worry ladies, all the credit is to you]]


1 , 2 , 3

For the daring, I absolutely love how bold these ladies paired their neon's, whether it be a shirt, a heel, or motorcycle jacket. All in all I wish my winters consisted of 70 degree weather and that I had the courage to up and move to the best coast i mean the west coast.. But that is a different story.


4 , 5 ,

These looks are a bit subdued in the neon department, but I just as easily adore them. Prints on prints - bold prints paired with solid neon's. So easy yet such a statement. I especially love  the middle outfit, only I'd have to pair it with some fun stockings and boots. 


7 , 8 ,

Even brighter, only a bit far fetched for my taste. I love how confident yet stand out-ish these three looks are- jumpsuits, fur frocks and motorcycle bombers alike.


10 , 11 , 12 

These on the other hand are super wearable. Has anyone else noticed the revival of the destructed jean? I thought this trend was reserved for the Jersey Shore paired with some hideous Ed Hardy shirt, but now a days all my fav bloggers wear them on the regular- whether it be a skinny or the more comfortable boyfriend jean. Pair them with a heel and you have a super chic look.But back to neon's: they are super easy to wear as shirts and just layer the neutrals slash other staples to make the perfect work or weekend wear.


13 , 14 , 15

Last but certainly not least this group. Can we say love? I've always envied those that can pull off white jeans, sadly I have the worst luck and would destroy them first wear. Therefore I give up. A fun dress or puffer coat in a pop color is the way to go too, now only if I knew where to find them at a reasonable price...

Any suggestions ladies?

XoXo

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hi Nokhuthula,

      Thanks so much, I'm a huge fan of color!

      XoXo,

      Chantel

      Delete
  2. Love the bright pops of colour, so up my street! Ann x

    http://www.quirkylifestyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ann,

      Thanks so much, I stopped by your blog and commented too! Following you on Bloglovin!

      XoXo,

      Chantel

      Delete