Friday, January 25, 2013

Valentine's Perfection

A bit premature, but definitely on all you lovelies minds... Valentines Day, my favorite Hallmark holiday. Not only is it acceptable to dress like a sleezy lady because your with your main piece, but you are given flowers [that will die in a week] and chocolates to help you pack on the pounds.

So naturally, I have compiled the perfect non-conventional outfit (for those with a lack of imagination.)



Trust me, I'm not bitter just realistic. Not to mention, I love the shock value of this look. Luckily, I've got my date already planned: booze, my roommate, and any and every corner of this fun little city of mine.

What are your special plans for the big day?

1 comment:

  1. Very funny :) Love that blazer.
    http://ubetterwork.blogspot.com/2013/01/lendperk-contest.html

    ReplyDelete