Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Feeling Monotone

As per most days I woke up hating everything I own. Most especially all the shirts I own, so I've started building my outfits from the bottom up. Enter sparkly Wanted booties from South Moon Under. If it sparkles, I either love it own it or covet it. That being said, the rest of my outfit was relatively neutral and equally dull, just like me [[I kid, I kid!]]






Enter awkward pose, via the flamingo. {{Just to show off some shine}}


Oh fiddlesticks, I failed to mention the newest addition to my purse collection. Oh hey girl hey, I'm borderline obsessed with all things Michael Kors and therefore I snagged this one as a Chrismassy gift in Peony and exchanged for Luggage. And yes it was the best decision I've made as naturally I own two other pink purses, and yes they are regulars in my life. I love the color pink almost as much as I love the color glitter- glitter is definitely a color in my book.




Enter awkward pose number two.


And three isn't far off either!


Did I mention how shiny it is? I love the obnoxious oversized hardware - that is the buckle. Thanks Mom.

Jacket: Forever21
Tank: Brandy Melville ( Similar )
Jeans: Zara
Boots: Wanted via South Moon Under
Watch: Michael Kors
Bracelet: Chinatown random & Brandy Melville

Xoxo betches.

6 comments:

  1. Girlfriend, I am in LOVE with your shoes!

    ps thanks for the comment!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Aimee,

      No Problem! Thanks for stopping by!

      XoXo,

      Chantel

      Delete
  2. Thanks for following me- I am following you back! Love your outfit-you look gorgeous! :)

    http://mylifebeingrenewed.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Melinda,

      You are so sweet!

      XoXo,

      Chantel

      Delete
  3. Cute outfit! Love the simplicity and those booties are too cute! The glitter adds just the perfect touch of glam!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, I just took a look at your blog too!!!

      XoXo,

      Chantel

      Delete