images via PopSugar.
Partied hard for Cinco de Mayo, experienced the Supermoon, and now the Met Gala. Where the stars gather to appreciate
1. Seemingly sweet, Emma Stone played to her spunky character with this cute little number from Lanvin. The delicate floral applique detail highlighted this simple ballerina silhouette, on this fiery red head.
2. Slightly subdued, former Victoria Secret "Angel" Heidi Klum turned heads in this peek-a-boo lace number from Escada. The high neckline, and illusion qualities of this form fitting gown take the back burner to the
3. Like a Goddess, Amy Adam's floated along the red carpet in this beautifully draped gown by Giambattista Valli. Those strawberry blonde locks paired perfectly with golden accessories for a seemingly polished look.
4. So that's why she was cast for the Vampire Diaries; Nina Dobrev looked sexual in this number from Donna Karan; fit all of her petite little curves just right. Did I mention I have a slight girl crush on this Canadian born actress? I remember her from her stint on Degrassi with Drake.
5. Kristen Bell looks simply chic in this Tommy Hilfiger number. The all American girl, oh wait, her gown is orange- yay to neons!
These looks may be straight off the runway, but what's wrong with a break from spring trending?
What was your favorite look off the red carpet?