Friday, September 7, 2012

#FNO 2012

Last night was by far one of my best Fashions Night Out since moving to this busy city. Beyond the crazy crowds, the stores along 5th and Madison were booming with music, fun drinks and yummy appetizers.

Some friends and I ventured from the likes of Free People to Michael Kors and concluded our night at Saks ( which in itself was crazy)

Te night was a true tribute to my childhood, complete with face painting, temporary tattoos and henna. Did I mention I got to meet one of my all time favorite designers, Rebecca Minkoff?!?!?

Look for #NYFW recap in the coming days from yours truly but in the meantime here's some pictures from last night ...
Rebecca Minkoff & Myself !!!


The Artist

Arm (Temporary) Tattoos


Henna Station @ Saks

Free People

Pretty Ladies

Free People Rock Center

My Face Paint

Saks on 5th

No comments:

Post a Comment