Monday, August 29, 2011

[boner] ALERT

Living in such a uniquely beautiful city definitely has it's perks. I find inspiration in various places across all boroughs, ok minor lie, I've only been to three on Manhattan's fine boroughs and only frequent two.\

Yes, I'm one of those, and frankly I don't care that I am biased to Manhattan and Brooklyn. The summer brings endless opportunities for me to frolic on over the river to BK and wander the streets aimlessly until i find myself lost - or maybe in front of a bomb one-off thrift store type situation or amazeballs food.

Ok, I completely went off subject. This summer I came to terms with my love for the Smorgasborg found at the end of North 6th street and the water that separates you from la cita bella. But most people would call this the outdoors Brooklyn Flea, I call it endless opportunities to be a complete fatty and munch on some good eats from various vendors from the Brooklyn area. In fact I completely disregard the opportunity to buy antiques because i'd much rather explore my food options and then choose, well say 3, and sit on the grass overlooking the water. No big deal.

But equally as important as the food is the fashion, and the people wearing said fashion.

POINT IN CASE: girl crush

Girl on the right wearing cut off shorts, Black & White screen printed tee, Leopard bra, and Tawny colored woven flats.


Yes, I said it, and I am highly comfortable with my sexuality and attraction to the male race, don't get me wrong I love all people that love all people. But seriously, swooned when i saw this girl. Luckily my bff and I were headed in the same direction as her as we returned to the train on the way back into the city. I don't know if it was the perfectly maneuvered bun on the top of her head, or the peek-a-boo action of her leopard bra under her tank, or maybe it was the tattoos down her torso.

So I said it and I meant it, if this isn't Brooklyn summer style to the T, I don't know what it is. But frankly, I much prefer it this way- just strolling along with her bike like nobodies business.

Just saying.


No comments:

Post a Comment