Supposedly it's spring, I haven't seen any consistent warm weather that would suggest any such thing. So there are spring showers, so what? This weather is really putting a damper on be bringing out all my
scandalous spring essentials.
So here's a peek at what I'd like to wear during the day- if it mean't not getting terminated from my job for indecent exposure, (the top flys open in the back, and the skirt looks like a micro mini with my long ol' legs.)
1. Aruba Blue Chuck Taylor All Star Sneakers (similar)
2. Brandy Melville Long Cami (similar)
3. H&M [bleached out] Denim shirt (similar)
4. Marc by Marc Jacobs Crossbody (similar)
5. Urban Outfitters [Mini] Pleated Skirt (similar)
6. Essie Nail Polish - Mint Candy Apple (Turq) Vanity Fairest (Nude) Vermillionaire (Orange)
Vermillionaire reminds me of that lovely tune by Travie McCoy... But on a brighter note, spring is all about nudes and pastels this year. Yes complete opposite sides of the spectrum- but make of it what you will. Personally, I prefer mixing a hint of everything all together and deal with the outcome
because I never match. Hence my neutral slash pastel ensemble with pops of color for accessories and nail polish. Perfection!
What spring essentials can't you live without?