Friday, December 7, 2012

Neutrals & Mint


My personal style is heavily saturated with neutrals and basics. One might even call it quintessential Chantel. Just trademarked [[not really.]]


Fortunately for me, I have a ridiculous amount of clothes, so it was easy to center my outfit around my favorite (ok, maybe one of many favorite) pair of shoes. They are platforms and wedges and a pretty BASIC mint color. Tie up like tennis shoes, so on trend minus the whole tennis shoe part.


Say hello to Jeffrey Campbell, I love you!


To offset the overly dull colors I was wearing, I partnered the outfit with some bling bling. Enter chunky necklace, chunky bracelet and clutch. Oh I love when friends score me cute little clutches at sample houses (circa 2008.)


And you have it, me! {{Yup having a slight conceited moment in all my glory.}}


Look at all the sparkly things, they are my absolute favorite.
Enter awkward pose numero uno:


Blazer: Forever 21
Tops: Topshop/Forever 21
Jeans: Zara
Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell
Bracelet: Juicy Couture
Necklace: Topshop
Rings: Tiffany's/South Moon Under/Gifted
Clutch: Ann  Taylor Loft

2 comments: