Monday, August 29, 2011

Strong\\Bewildered\\Solemn

Demi Lovato . Into the Fire. Elle September 2011 Issue.

Swoon, again. Packing up my apartment looking through old photographs and hiding my old SLR brought back the best memorie's of highschool. 

And only made me wonder - Why I ever put my camera down? Do you know how hard it is to find B&W film, yeah I said film. You can't even develop film at the local drug store- LAME. I feel like people neglect the beautiful things in life in their rarest forms. Sitting in the dark room, manipulating one off photographs with dangerous chemicals may be borderline mad scientist, but I call it fun art. 

Demi Lovato has had it pretty rough in her personal life, and the road to recovery definitely shows in this spread. I've never seen such unrequited emotion like these B&W photos. What more can be said?

And frankly I loves it. And miss it MUCHO. Hopefully I'll be able to brush the dust off my camera and find some useable film and capture the beauty of this sporadic city. Time will tell, I suppose, if i ever get any.

No comments:

Post a Comment