Thursday, January 3, 2013

Cheers to the New Year

 The cease of 2012 proved to be a dreary one for this girl, I've been sick.[[Side Note: Antibiotics and alcohol DON'T mix- luckily I didn't get sick from the combo]] Kid's, please don't try this at home. Anywho sick sick sick all through the holidays. Anyway's, I digress.

Talk about a major photo bomb. I kid, I kid. Here's a lovely picture of my and my homie from London before we wen't out. You guessed it, we refrained from taking any pics minus the few blurry ones on our phones.


My outfit was pretty simple and chic. Black and Silver head to toe.

Dress: Nasty Gal
Necklace: Free People
Shoes: Rampage via DSW


So I lied, I totes mixed a hint of gold to the look because i refuse to not make myself clash. Enter clutch from Ann Taylor Loft.

 

Again, I apologize for such a short and outdated post. So I'll leave you with this, the end of the beginning of 2013. Stay trashy classy y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment